MISSHA All Around Safe Block Cotton Sun is a mattifying sunscreen with Cotton Fitting System that helps absorb excess oil and reduce shine/oiliness, leaving the skin with a matte and non-sticky finish!
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Cotton Sun with UV protection SPF50+ PA++++ is a physical sunscreen that uses mineral UV filters Zinc Oxide (100%) and Titanium Oxide. It has a mattifying effect that keeps sebum production in check during the day, making it perfect for oily skin types!
Among other ingredients, this best-selling sunscreen from Missha contains tea tree leaf extract with healing and anti-inflammatory properties and panthenol for soothing the skin. This sunscreen is ideal for acne-prone, oily skin!
This sunscreen has a waterproof, sweat and sebum-resistant formula. It gives the skin a natural tone-up effect that evens out the complexion and is also ideal as a primer or makeup base.
Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
How to use:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has a long-wearing benefits. Even a small amount spreads easily.
Robaiya Joyeeta (verified owner) –
Seerat Ulnisa (verified owner) –
Sania Hoque (verified owner) –
Ramisa Nawal (verified owner) –
Autoshi Halder (verified owner) –
Tasmia Rafiq Abonty (verified owner) –
Nondini Lopa (verified owner) –